CCEC has so far recruited more than 50 teachers from across Canada to work in a number of provinces in china, including Jiangsu, Guangdong and Heilongjiang and Shandong as well.
* Full-time position with 40 hours per week including about 20 hours of teaching;
* Oral/spoken English, writing, reading, listening skills, or literature;
* Writing lesson plans, taking attendance, correcting students' homework, providing professional development training for the School's English language teachers.
* Salary pending on applicants' qualifications and teaching experiences, type of positions and locations;
* Round-trip international;
* Approximately one month paid vacation;
* Basic medical allowances in China;
* Opportunities for local and regional tours.
* A baccalaureate degree;
* Teaching experience (preferable but not mandatory);
* One-year commitment beginning in early September;
* Native-fluency in English writing and speaking;
* Heath Exam will be required in order to obtain employment visa;
* Police clearance certificate.
How to Apply
To apply for teaching positions in China, you can simply send the following to CCEC or contact our staff directly:
* Copies of degrees, Certificate of professional training;
* Other credentials;
The applicant should also have a valid passport. Once the teacher is selected, CCEC will need his/her passport to process with the entry visa to China.
CCEC staff will help you establishing contacts with schools in China, negotiating with them the terms of contract, booking your itinerary, or providing you all related information available.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us, either by phone, fax, or e-mail, and we will get back to you at the earliest possible time!
Canada China Education Council
Website: www.ccecglobal.com or ccec.chinajob.com
Contact Person: Heady Zeng